My beautiful daughter Sally Ann on her wedding day, 20/12/2008.

My beautiful daughter Sally Ann on her wedding day 20/12/2008 - - - -how gorgeous she looks :))

Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 March 2012

40th Birthday Card

A friend asked me to make this for her husband's 40th...she wanted an american theme because she had bought him a trip to New York for his present and thought it would be a nice momento for him. I enjoyed making this one. Unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice as it doesn't show the layers very well on the flag, button and sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. oooh i love this card Caz its fabulous!:))

    by the way i have awarded you a Liebster award, read my post and put the badge on your side bar :) xx much love Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://heshaw.blogspot.co.uk/
    ...oohhhhh thankyou Nelly darling....just got to find the badge now lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete